So things are changing all the time around us and that use to bug me a lot, I use to strongly dislike change. However now a days I welcome it, and even sometimes want it. I feel the wind blowing again around us and wonder what changes and when lately. Not knowing though drives me nuts, I like to know with rough dates when thing change or know for certain that there will be a change. But the uncertainty of it, and will it happen, and when if at all is still a strong dislike of my. aaaaahhhh I feel my blood pressure rise.
I am also really excited for two more babies coming into our family early next year on the Flynn's side. It only sadness me that we live so far away when the two baby boys arrive. I am not sure when or if we'll make it home next yr so that makes me even sadder. Congrats Trev&Sarah on expecting your 3rd, and Congrats to Dan and Geneveieve on expecting their 1st!!!!
It seem winter hasn't quite made up his mind if he wants to be here or not and well Fall for that matter hasn't either. One day I am in pants and a t-shirt and the next day I am in shorts...it's driving me crazy and than one day winter comes too and dumps a lot of rain on us....come on will one season just make up his/her mind and stay. I am not good at layering for weather anymore.
I have been cranky lately and most part I think is because my exercising(which I use as therapy) has fallen through the cracks lately. There is always something that happens and I can't go to my class and with Jonas teeth coming in(will they hurry up already and break through...I am not talking about all but it would be nice if they all did but just at the moment his two front top teeth.) so I am exhausted and just can't seem to do my 9 or 10pm run like I was. As well ppl are just annoying me lately...some time I just think really, like really come on, take care of your responsibilities... Anyhow there are lots of things I could rant about but I am not going to...it slips out from time to time but I try not to rant or complain especially not on here and I have already had some slips on the in this post too so I am done, that is it no more rants.
So anyhow we are all doing good. Not much excitement. I have to find costumes for the boys really fast, not sure how I let the time slipped by, I wanted to make them but I just have no time where I can sit and make them....yesterday I didn't get any tidying up done b/c I was on the floor playing with the boys and try to make Jonas happy...again teeth. Jonas also wants to hold your hands all the time and walk or he holds on to the back of my pants and walks behind me. Well I think that a good update of things here, Tom's at a computer things his evening and the boys are in bed so I need to get some stuff done b/c I have so many errands to run tomorrow that I am not looking forward drag the boys all day around town.
Anyhow night all.
1 comment:
It makes me sad too to think that I'm missing seeing Noah and Jonas get older (I didn't even get to meet Jonas!), and that you won't be around when our little guy comes into the world, I always loved having my cousins not too far away and I want the same for our kids. But you guys are doing the right thing staying there, whatever changes will come will come and I'm like you, I like to know when things are changing, but that's the fun in life sometimes.
Can't wait to see what the boys will be wearing for Halloween!
Post a Comment