Monday, March 04, 2013

Been over a year

Hard to believe that your birthday has come and gone.  How has a yr gone by and continued on?  You were in our arms for 30min before we said good bye.  How have you been gone for a year already I don't know.  It still feel like yesterday a lot of the time.  Life hasn't been the same since you left, and I don't think it ever will be.  We miss you all the time, and your brothers talk about you all the time which makes me proud that the don't forget you!  We took a four day weekend and will every year to celebrate you and to be a family!  On your birthday we went to the beach where we thought you'd like to go, and the boys bought you a birthday cake for dinner.  We put a candle on it and sang happy birthday to you too.  We love you baby girl always and forever.  I dream all the time that things were different and that you were here with us.   I don't understand why you were taken away from us? Why we weren't aloud to save you? Why and Why they go on and on!  Happy Belated Birthday Anna. Love mom, Dad and your brothers

No comments: