Sunday, November 08, 2009

Change is here

I wrote awhile ago of change and it can finally be public now that Tom gave his notice at work on friday. That is right Tom is leaving Alcatel, a job he has almost been there for 10yrs. He will be joining a start up company here at the end of November. I believe his first day at the new place will be November 30th. We are excited and nervous at the same time but feel it is the right for all of us. Lots of changes are going to happen so that we can make this workout.

Besides that we are fighting off colds here, and we are winning that battle so far. Hopefully the colds will stay mild. Hard to believe Jonas is going to be one next month not sure where the yrs are going sort of scary in lots of way, but exciting too.

Jonas is walking like a camp now and is getting into more stuff if that was possible. Noah growing into a little boy and surprise me all the time with his development.

My big goal is to give up or limit my sugar in take try to continue to eat better. I find on stressful days all I want is chocolate and after eating the boys halloween candy I think it's time get some control I once had and get up early to get the boys ready so we can get us to exercise class. I have still been slacking since we return to California...I hate when I get out of my routines b/c it's hard to get back into them. So on that note it's time to get my lazy bum up and tidy the place and I would take the boys out but do to our colds I think I'll make some play doh for them.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations guys! Those big choices are never easy to make, but can be sooo worth it. Trev's had a nasty cold, the boys and I haven't caught it yet.. fingers crossed. I know what you mean about the junk food (Trev brought home some extra Halloween candy from.... you only get one guess - Grampy John of course) and of course I end up eating it, not the kids! Hope everyone feels better and stays that way, soon.

Selena said...

Thanks Sarah, We are excited for Tom... I just want him happy with his job, so I really hope he will enjoy it. Lot's of changes will happen do to this change but we'll just pull up our socks and things should be fine. I would have mailed Grampie the candy back haha. We still have little colds but not too bad.