
Wednesday, November 04, 2009
To Pass the time
So what does one do when you are lazy and are so releaved that you got both kids to bed at 6:30, and your other half is extremely busy and out of sight. Well you decide to make a joke between a friend come ture. Yup, that is just what I did. My friend is leaves for Hawaii at the end of the week and I pleaded for her to take me(doesn't look like we'll be taking a vacation this yr :( ). I said I would go in a suit case so she wouldn't have to pay for a ticket. She told me sure and if I actually fit in the suit case to take a picture for her. So here you go Lara....not that she reads this blog(I don't share this site with everyone I know), but did post the pics on fb for her to see them. I do know I am crazy no worries, but it gave her a good laugh and well laughter makes for a healthy life.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment