Thursday, November 26, 2009
Thanksgiving
is today down here and we decide to save the turkey for Christmas. I was not going to cook two in 30 days. I did make a pumpkin pie this morning though and I can't wait to eat it. This is pretty much the last long weekend, vacation and maybe weekend for us to really enjoy. Tom's last day at work was yesterday and his first day at work will be Monday. There are going to be some long hours over the next two yrs and no vacation days but just the normal holiday days which in the high tech world and especially in the start up world too aren't to many. I just hope Tom really will enjoy this work, I need a happy man coming home to us. Well hope everyone having a good day I got to run b/c I don't want to waste the time I have with all my boys on here. Happy American Thanksgiving, our tree is going up this weekend I can't wait. Hello Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment